With Producer Registration well underway and Return Point Operator Registration opening in March, (includes operators of the “closed loop” scheme – On-trade), Circularity Scotland is progressing towards the Deposit Return Scheme (DRS) going live on 16th August 2023.
CSL understand that the scheme is new to everyone and that you may have questions regarding the registration process. This is why they are running a series of Registration Workshops for Producers and Return Point Operators (includes operators of the “closed loop” scheme – On-trade), in early February.
Each DRS workshop will last just over 3 hours and will cover:
- Producer Registration process
- Return Point Operator Registration process
- Operations overview: how the scheme works
- Exemptions: eligibility criteria
- Q&A session
There are two seminars at each location at 9am and 2pm each day.
- Tuesday 7th February at Macdonald Drumossie Hotel, Old Perth Road, Inverness IV2 5BE
- Wednesday 8th February at The Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club, North Road, Fort William PH33 6TG
- Thursday 9th February at Malmaison Dundee Hotel, 44 Whitehall Crescent, Dundee, Angus DD1 4AY (Please note: There is no parking available at the Malmaison Dundee Hotel but it is a short walk from several public car parks).
- Monday 13th February – DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Airport, 100 Eastfield Road, Edinburgh, EH28 8LL
- Tuesday 14th February – Philipburn Hotel, Linglie Road, Selkirk TD7 5LS
- Wednesday 15th February – DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Central, 36 Cambridge Street, Glasgow G2 3NH
- Thursday 16th February – Cairndale Hotel, English Street, Dumfries, DG1 2DF
Places are limited for each event so please make sure to register with CSL as early as possible as tickets will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note the below registration link will be unique to you and is not transferable.
Please note that only two tickets will be allowed per organisation.