The STA Signature Conference takes place in March and those wishing to attend are urged to take advantage of early bird tickets – a 20% discount up until the end of January.
This high-profile event will follow a similar format to the 2019 event with four Signature Sessions taking place over the March 4-5 at Glasgow’s SEC, providing opportunities to network while accessing a wide range of inspirational sessions.
The official launch of Scotland’s future tourism strategy will take place on the morning of March 4, with the programme built around four core elements with sustainability the theme running throughout the conference:
- Our Thriving Places
- Our Passionate People
- Our Memorable Experiences
- Our Diverse Businesses
A packed 1.5-day programme will bring together more international speakers than ever before, from the US, Iceland, the Faroe Islands, Holland, Belgium and Ireland along with some of the best homegrown talent to deliver inspiring and informative sessions.
- Malcolm Roughead, chief executive of VisitScotland
- Doug Lansky, a globally-recognised tourism “thought” leader and travel writer
- Erik Wolf, founder of the World Food Travel Association
- Christina Campbell, owner of bespoke adventure operator Kilda Cruises
- Brigadier David Allfrey, chief executive and producer of The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- Geoff Spooner, SVP & general manager of the Warner Bros Studio Tour London: The Making of Harry Potter