The Guidance for the tourism and hospitality sector, including procedures for staff and customer safety and an operations checklist has now been published by the Scottish Government.
It comes into effect immediately and extends until further notice. It will be reviewed in line with the regular three-weekly review of lockdown requirements. It is designed for use by the whole sector, including:
- all accommodation providers (hotels, B&Bs, self-catering, caravan/holiday parks etc. )
- visitor attractions
- marine and adventure tourism
- other activity or experience tourism operations/centres
- tour operators
- pubs and restaurants
- retail aspects of tourism
- natural spaces insofar as they relate to tourism, such as the National Parks
You can download the overall guidance here.